FUNERAL HOME PRICES AND SERVICES*
The Alliance has contracted with a licensed funeral director to provide a choice of plans.
STANDARD SERVICES INCLUDED IN ALL PLANS:
- the pickup of the deceased,
- conference with survivors to review arrangements,
- procuring and filing of all permits and certificates to comply with local regulations.
- Plans do not include coroner's fee, if charged.
PLAN I ~ $875 ~ Cremation
- transportation of deceased to crematory,
- cremation of the remains,
- standard container for ashes,
- temporary storage of ashes for pickup by survivors.
PLAN II ~ $1,050 ~ Simple Burial (casket cost included)
- cloth-covered casket and delivery to cemetery within local area,
- no other mortuary services.
PLAN III ~ $1,395 ~ Traditional Funeral at Funeral Home, Church, or Chapel (casket cost not included)
Includes the following services, where required or requested:
- use of funeral home facilities,
- transportation of deceased to and from funeral home to church or chapel,
- delivery to cemetery or crematory in local area.
* Current contracted prices, effective through December 2017.
Where applicable, the following additional charges will apply:
- Charge of $2.25 per mile for pickup beyond 25 miles of the funeral home.
- Charge of $150 if the deceased is to be removed from a private residence.
The Alliance currently contracts with:
Hartson Funeral Home
11111 W. Janesville Road
Hales Corners, WI 53130
Funeral Consumers Alliance