FUNERAL HOME PRICES AND SERVICES*
The Alliance has contracted with a licensed funeral director to provide a choice of plans.
STANDARD SERVICES INCLUDED IN ALL PLANS:
• the pickup of the deceased,
• temporary shelter,
• conference with survivors to review arrangements,
• procuring and filing of all permits and certificates to comply with local regulations.
• Plans do not include coroner's fee, if charged.
PLAN I ~ $895 ~ Cremation
• rigid cardboard cremation casket
• transportation of deceased to crematory,
• cremation of the remains,
• crematory fee,
• standard container for ashes,
• temporary storage of ashes for pickup by survivors,
PLAN II ~ $1,095 ~ Simple Burial (casket cost included)
• cloth-covered casket and delivery to cemetery within local area,
• graveside service.
• no other mortuary services.
PLAN III ~ $1,595 ~ Traditional Funeral at Funeral Home, Church, or Chapel
(casket cost not included)
Includes the following services, where required or requested:
• viewing (one hour),
• use of funeral home facilities,
• directing arrangements,
• handling of flowers,
• transportation of deceased with hearse to and from funeral home to church or chapel,
• delivery with hearse to cemetery or crematory in local area.
* Current contracted prices, effective through December 2021.